What we need:
- 5+ years of experience in an Engineering team;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology;
- A willingness to deal with unexpected problems (we are scaling up, you see).
Strong decision making skills (our platform is still in its early stages, so a lot of the technical decisions are still in the making, and you will be a part of that);
Experience within a startup or FinTech;
- A healthy respect for security. We practice and follow security and privacy by design.
What would be great:
Full Stack Developer:
- Experience in leading the architecture definition of products and teams;
- Proficiency with Elixir Umbrella App and CQRS/Event sourcing approach;
- Knowledge of Phoenix framework;
- Experience of writing & maintaining test automation at unit / integration / component level;
- Experience with EEx views and React, Ajax and Web Sockets;
- 3+ years of experience with Blockchain technologies - such as integrating with different blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Elrond, etc.).
- Knowledge of Typescript and NodeJS;
- Experience developing Dapps in Solidity or similar;
- Knowledge of L2 technologies such as StarkNet, ZKSync and Arbitrum;
- Good understanding of customers’ problems and needs. Your goal is driving the process to create something that will let them succeed at what they’re trying to do;
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job - nobody said it was easy!
- Strong knowledge and extensive practical experience in software testing and quality assurance;
- Strong understanding of manual testing techniques;
- Maintain and optimize AWS-based infrastructure, and ensure it is ready to scale;
- Designing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD workflows - currently Github Actions;
- Run/organize internal security audits and prepare for external ones;
- Extensive experience with AWS Cloud services such as IAM, ECS & RDS;
Engineering Team Lead:
- Management experience of an engineering team for at least 2 years;
- Drive to create a culture of communication, quality, agility and high performance;
- Focus on efficient processes with a kind, people-first approach;
What we offer: 🤩
- An incredible and passionate team of experienced people that share the passion for disruptive technology and vision of a new digital payments landscape;
- Remote friendly culture;
- Flexible work schedule (we want you to accomplish the best work of your life - that means working to your strengths, and adjusting your own working hours);
- Onboarding kit;
- Growth Budget (we support our team’s growth);
- Company Culture (We aren’t just another fintech company. We really want to change the world. Our people is our main priority. We have values, and we take them seriously);
- Internal Projects (all our team is encouraged to be proactive and to start and work on independent projects. Focus on growth. Focus on impact.);
- Company paid retreats;
- Training sessions;
- All-hands sessions and heartbeat communication (We put our people first. These are 100% transparent and we want everyone to participate.)
Sounds like you? Great! 😎
If you feel like you don’t know every single technology listed here, don’t despair. As long as you’re willing to learn, we will mentor you.
Want to know some insights from the Product Team before you apply? Check here!