About the Product Manager position
UTRUST is looking for an experienced Product Manager! We need a person who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to develop UTRUST payment product.
This position is for working on-site or remote (our only concern is to have the best onboard).
The Product Manager responsibilities include work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the UTRUST vision and strategy.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and need to make sure our customers get the best tool for their jobs, by managing and implementing an iterative customer development process, and conducting research, strategic planning, and project implementation.
You’ll be in constant contact with potential and existing customers to shape requirements, features and end products, and define market segments and new business strategies. You will be assessing market competition by comparing the UTRUST to competitors' solutions.
Ultimately, you will suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users, and be reaching out to our stakeholders and incorporate their feedback and input, from customers, partners to in-house teams, into product strategy and finding what the product next steps are.
Who we are?
- You'll be joining a small but growing team of people who believe in building a great product for our customers and have the skills to make it happen.
- We relish hard problems, both concerning business, design, and development. And we truly enjoy coming up with solutions to make everyone happy, from the customers, who depend on our product, to our team, as our work depends on each other. The fact that we’re very into the “80-20” mindset makes this even more interesting, as time to execute will also play a big factor into the solutions we find.
- We are curious people, and with some much responsibility our customers put in our hands, we look to every detail and make sure we find every way things can break or fail.
- A big part of our culture is learning. We cannot emphasize too much how important this is to us. We need always to be learning, and what we learn we have to be able to convey to others be it via email or in person. Thus, being a good communicator (which is different from being an extrovert) is an essential attribute for us.
- If you are a person with strong opinions, weakly held, who wants to have a big impact and both an avid learner and teacher you’ll do great here.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about building products and working with bright and highly productive teams, this role could be a great match.
- Competitive Salary plus Lunch Allowance
- Free Health insurance. Paid Parental leave. Paid Vacations
We have remote in our Company Culture, so working on-site is an addon, but all have access to:
- We believe in a future without borders, so we have remote ready culture. Our headquarters are in Braga, a beautiful city in the north of Portugal, but we have the entire World as our office.
- Office place (e.g., UTRUST offices, cowork space) plus Budget to equipment, wherever you work from (Computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and your kind of desk)
- Company retreats
- Budget for personal fitness/wellbeing (we care that you are in good health)
- Budget to organize local Meetups (each of us are a UTRUST ambassador)
- Budget to attend relevant conferences (all in UTRUST sell and build the product, so knowledge and network are our main assets)
Note: all applications will be kept confidential and only shared within the hiring team.