About the Growth Marketer position
UTRUST is looking for a qualified Growth Marketer! We need a person to develop successful, and insightful digital marketing strategies for UTRUST payment platform.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to develop UTRUST marketing approach. More than come up with growth hacks, you will work to identify and explore new customer segments and channels as we work in our marketing strategy and continuously learn about our customers.
This position is for working on-site or remote (our only concern is to have the best onboard).
We are looking for a qualified Growth Marketer to develop successful, and insightful digital marketing strategies for UTRUST. As a Growth Marketer, you should have in-depth marketing experience, a drive to test and learn, and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels and messages.
You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong web presence, a develop a funnel that drives traffic to our sales team for integrations and adoption of UTRUST by buyers. At our stage, you will work in the identification of customer segments and definition of a marketing strategy. This will require you to translate technical features by crafting and testing compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns).
You will conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities. You should be able to drive digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives as part of a multidisciplinary team (design, support, product, sales).
Ultimately, we expect you to have the drive to test and measure everything, to gain empathy on our audience and have bold approaches to drive awareness in UTRUST worldwide.
Who we are?
- You'll be joining a small but growing team of people who believe in building a great product for our customers and have the skills to make it happen.
- We relish hard problems, both concerning business, design, and development. And we truly enjoy coming up with solutions to make everyone happy, from the customers, who depend on our product, to our team, as our work depends on each other. The fact that we’re very into the “80-20” mindset makes this even more interesting, as time to execute will also play a big factor into the solutions we find.
- We are curious people, and with some much responsibility our customers put in our hands, we look to every detail and make sure we find every way things can break or fail.
- A big part of our culture is learning. We cannot emphasize too much how important this is to us. We need always to be learning, and what we learn we have to be able to convey to others be it via email or in person. Thus, being a good communicator (which is different from being an extrovert) is an essential attribute for us.
- If you are a person with strong opinions, weakly held, who wants to have a big impact and both an avid learner and teacher you’ll do great here.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, tests, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience.
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Twitter. Earned Media: SEO, PR, Word of Mouth
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns, and in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Competitive Salary plus Lunch Allowance
- Free Health insurance. Paid Parental leave. Paid Vacations
We have remote in our Company Culture, so working on-site is an addon, but all have access to:
- We believe in a future without borders, so we have remote ready culture. Our headquarters are in Braga, a beautiful city in the north of Portugal, but we have the entire World as our office.
- Office place (e.g., UTRUST offices, cowork space) plus Budget to equipment, wherever you work from (Computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse and your kind of desk)
- Company retreats
- Budget for personal fitness/wellbeing (we care that you are in good health)
- Budget to organize local Meetups (each of us are a UTRUST ambassador)
- Budget to attend relevant conferences (all in UTRUST sell and build the product, so knowledge and network are our main assets)
Note: all applications will be kept confidential and only shared within the hiring team.